Thursday, October 30, 2008

DONATION GOING TO RESCUE FARM TO SAVE SLAUGHTER BOUND HORSES! PLEASE VOTE!!

Hello to everyone who reads and visits my blog. I'm emailing this to the
blog viewers out there and asking for your help. I entered my daughter
in a contest online. If she gets the most votes by the end of the month,
even if it's the following month (November), she will win $2,500.00.

I asked her what she wanted to do with the money, with her only being close
to 3 years old, she told me she wanted to give it to the horsey's (Horsey's
spelled as she put it). Every night we kneel down to pray that God will
intervien and save the horses from slaughter, along with praying for our
family and friends. She's only 3 years old, but she has a heart of gold.

So my daughter Halina and I are asking if you can copy/paste the URL below and please vote for her picture. It only takes a few minutes and you don't have to join anything, it's free to vote. Just click off the screens that ask you if you want to join. If you could also be so kind as to copy her URL below and send it to all of your family and friends and encourage them to do the same, we would be so greatful.

We may not have had our day in the House of Representatives in winning
the fight with stopping horse slaughter this year, but we can raise the money to save as many as we can. I just want to thank each and every one of you in advance for taking the time out to vote for my daughter. And with God's blessing, she will win and the money can go towards saving a few more of God's beautiful creations. I hope everyone has a pleasant evening.

https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?referid=EmailFriends&p=829087&x=.JPG


Are you doing all you can to make this world a better place to live in?

No comments: