Friday, January 9, 2009

BEWARE OF THIS HORSE BUYER AND SELLER! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!

I had to post this on my blog in hopes of other horse lovers out there to copy and paste this on their sites. I want this woman to be put out of business. She's a disgrace to the horses and to us humans. Please read the following:

I received this post, and it was so disturbing that I had to ask you if there was any way we can get this lady's name and Company name out there to all the race tracks, so they don't do business with her. you have more connections than I do by far. Can you help me get the word out? Here is the post I received from a friend and fellow horse owner.

This post below is the response to an anti-slaugher e-flyer sent out by a member of the AC4H rescue group blog I belong to on yahoo. It was sent by a pro-slaughter HORSE BREEDER!! Ironically, this woman helps support her paint breeding operation by being a go between for horses rejected by race trainers/owners, etc. and others; to kill buyers. This woman refers to horses that she can't turn over in 30 days from this activity as "trash". She has a nice website for selling and promoting her paint stallion and his get; that I looked up and found NO images of the horses she buys cheap and turns over quickly to kill buyers if necessary; on her site. So they are not even worthy of that effort that would cost her nothing to do. She is the kind of horsewoman that helps make this terrible irony of slaughter and horse abuse continue. Take note of her farm name, and remember it when you consider buying a paint. Please pass this on if you can. Copy and paste.

Here is her response:


I AM WELL AWARE OF HOW THE SLAUGHTER MARKET WORKS. I AM ALSO AWARE THAT HORSES ARE LIVESTOCK AND NOT "DOMESTIC PETS ". AS WITH MY CATTLE, CHICKENS, ETC. THEY ARE PROPERLY TAKEN CARE OF, UNTIL IT IS TIME FOR THEM TO BECOME MY DINNER. I DO BELIEVE THE KILL BUYERS ARE NEEDED AND PROVIDE AN IMPORTANT SERVICE. THERE IS NO NEED TO WASTE OUR VALUABLE GREENLAND ON A NASTY PIECE OF TRASH. I DO TAKE MY TRASH AND NO LONGER USEFUL FOR THE PURPOSE INTENDED TO SALES. INFACT, I SENT A PONY TO AUCTION LAST NIGHT. HE BROUGHT LESS THAN $100 IN THE RING, SO I ASSUME HE IS GOING TO A MINK FARMER. HE WAS KICKED HIS LAST PERSON, WHEN HE KICKED ME. I GET DOZENS OF RACE HORSES EVERY YEAR. I PROVIDE A SERVICE TO THE TRAINERS AT MANY DIFFERENT TRACKS. THE HORSES ARE TURNED OVER TO ME AND I HAVE TO DECIDE IF IT IS WORTHY OF A SECOND CHANCE. MANY OF MY EX RACERS DO GET SECOND CAREERS, BUT THE TRASH GETS SENT TO THE SALES. SOMETIMES EVEN THE GOOD ONES END UP AT SALES. I GIVE THEM A 30 DAY GET OUT OF JAIL CARD. IF I CANT GET THEM SOLD, AND MOST ARE SOLD VERY CHEAP, THEN THEY GO TO AUCTION TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE NEXT GROUP. I DO NEED TO COVER MY EXPENSES, WHICH MEANS I NEED TO TURN THEM OVER QUICKLY. MY HORSE CUSTOMERS ARE TREATED THE SAME AS MY CATTLE CUSTOMERS. I DONT HARASS THEM AND I DONT TELL THEM WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR PURCHASE. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO KEEP A BLACK ANGUS AS A PET, WELL THATS ON THEM, BUT IT IS NOT FOR ME TO SAY ONCE THEY HAVE PAID FOR IT. HERE IS SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR YOU. OUR DOGS AND CATS WERE NOT BEING POISONED, WHEN WE WERE FEEDING THEM HORSE MEAT. SINCE THE HORSE MEAT HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH A BUNCH OF IMPORTED FILLERS " IE RICE PROTEIN ". WE ARE NOW KILLING OUR OWN PETS. OUR ECONOMY IS IN THE TOILET, THE UNEMPLOYMENT IS OUT OF CONTROL, AND WE HAVE PEOPLE GOING TO BED HUNGRY. WE ARE SENDING OUR LIVESTOCK " HORSES" OUT OF THE COUNTRY, SO WE CAN BUY BACK THE FINISHED PRODUCT (IE LEATHER ). WHAT THE HELL, HAVE WE ALL LOST OUR MINDS.

SINCERELY,

TRACEY WICHROWSKI
CRANBERRY RUN FARM


THIS LADY HAS TO BE STOPPED AND PUT OUT OF BUSINESS, IS THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE??? Maybe if the race track owners knew about her, they wouldn't deal with her and give her any business.

Are you doing all you can to make this world a better place to live in?

No comments: