Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2 MICHIGAN HORSES IN NEED OF RESCUING! CAN ANYONE OFFER ANY HELP!!

I'm posting this blog in desperation of 2 horses that need rescuing within my area. I don't know of any rescue organizations in Michigan that can help me with this situation, any help would be greatly appreciated. I drove by this house and took pictures of 2 horses that are being starved to death. One horse, whose bones are visible in his/her ribs and hip area was examined by a vet and told authorities that the horse was healthy. The other horse, who looks to be in better condition than the other horse, had a wheezing sound and had a terrible cough. He/she was coughing so hard that he/she had to extend their head out straight in order to cough out properly. It looked like someone who has bronchitis, a bad case of it. I have posted the pictures that I took today below. Please, if anyone can help me with these horses, or if you know of anyone that can help me get these horses to a rescue facility and get the care they deserve, I would appreciate it tremendously!!! I'm going to contact the media tomorrow because Animal Control has closed the case and is doing nothing about it. I hope I get some responses from this blog, I'm desperate for some help! Below, please find the pictures of the 2 horses I'm talking about:






NOTICE THE HORSE IN THE BACK WITH IT'S HIP BONE STICKING OUT!



PLEASE, I'M BEGGING ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH THESE HORSES! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT CAN BE DONE, AND WHAT FORM OF ACTION NEEDS TO BE TAKEN TO GET RESULTS.

Thank you in advance for all your help and concern........WE ARE THEIR VOICE!


Are you doing all you can to make this world a better place to live in?

No comments: